Osd Favourite Groups

charlieram

Hi, Great software but i would like to know if you could add a toggle while in OSD timeline/epg that would show individual favourite groups, I have set up various favourite groups including Movies, Kids, Sports, news, Freeview, Documentary and altogether there are over 200 channels which makes browsing a bit time consuming. Would it be possible to assign a key that would toggle the favourite categories to show only the channels in each particular group?

After further inspection it seems that i would like the timeline functions merged with the epg so i can select a favourite group and then look at the timeline for that group and record any upcoming programs, I need this to be as easy to operate a possible for my wife but at the minute the timeline shows every favourite and i cant seem to get them in a logical order. Also slightly off topic but when i go all the way up in the timeline it changes channel! any Ideas?

Edited by charlieram

Yes, I quote and vote for the possibility of filtering the EPG by several Favourite Groups and (please also) for Genre...

:biggrin:

Are there any plans for this (or something like) to be implimented as it is the one thing that makes it awkward for me to use. I had a look at the osd skin editor hoping to use that but it seems that you can only change the layout/graphics and not the functions of the timeline. A start would be for the timeline to show in the same order as my favourites. :dvbviewer: