Technotrend Premium Dvb-c 2.1 Support, Please.

rrivas

Hello!

I have been told many great things about DVBViewer software. I have TT DVB-C 2.1 premium and Anysee DVB-C Plus Conax DVB-devices. DVBViewer does not support the Anysee Conax interface and when I activate the Transedit program to evaluate hardware support, it does not locate the Technotrend Card (although it works perfectly in various other softwares). So quite frankly if I would register the program I would be out of luck even though I own two different devices.

I would buy CI+Conax interface for the Technotrend DVB-C 2.1 card and register DVBViewer if you would add support to the hardware. So please do so.

Yours Truly,

RR

Hello!

I have been told many great things about DVBViewer software. I have TT DVB-C 2.1 premium and Anysee DVB-C Plus Conax DVB-devices. DVBViewer does not support the Anysee Conax interface and when I activate the Transedit program to evaluate hardware support, it does not locate the Technotrend Card (although it works perfectly in various other softwares). So quite frankly if I would register the program I would be out of luck even though I own two different devices.

I would buy CI+Conax interface for the Technotrend DVB-C 2.1 card and register DVBViewer if you would add support to the hardware. So please do so.

Yours Truly,

RR

While u tested, did u use latest bda drivers from technotrend? if not get those and install those. Try again..