Server Database For Recordings

lunkan

Hi lunkan,

May be you can help me ?? I would like to be able to watch the different channels with Videolan on my network but i don't know why it's not working at all. I've just downloaded the latest version of DVBViewer thinking i could get the multicast plugin 1.3 but i can't find it...

Can you please help me because it looks like if you want to record from your lan, your configuration is what i need.

Thanks for your answer. Eric

Ok i do get it but when you buy a software even if it's cheap, you expect it to work. I bought DVBViewer to recieve the channel on my lan and in the DVBViewer help file is notifed that you can download multicast plugin impossible to find.

Rather than saying that my post is not in the right folder, may be it could be a good idea to update the help file and forum folder and plug in which mean that we don't all lose time and money.

I don't speak german and would realy appriciate having this software working or a good FAQ.

Take a look or try Winclipdvb which is free and you could use it as an example.

I tryed it and came across a few problems but had lots of help from the developer. It works perfectly on my lan. Can you make DVBViewer to work on a lan or is it too much to ask ?

Have a nice weekend betatester because you must meet lots of problems with dvbviewver if you try to make it work on a lan.

I want a recording database for the whole network, for an example on the server. Every DVBViewer instance on network schould have acsess to this.

I want this too (home network) :robot: