Dvd Navigation

w8andc

I normally use DVBViewer to watch DVD without a problem. Not on a weekly basis, but now and than.

Since I installed Windows Vista it is impossible to navigate through the DVD menu's. The cursor symbol doesn't show up.

In the options window I tried different video renderers (overlay, VMR7, unchanged, VMR9) and different video and audio decoders, but never the cursor will show up. I can navigate blind. It seems it is just invisible.

In the filter menu the windows DVD navigator shows up.

When using Media Player Classic and after assigning keys to go right, left, up, down and select it works perfectly. Also here the DVD navigator is used.

Also using the Cyberlink PowerDVD Ultra no problem in navigation.

Strangely using Windows Media Player 11 I can't play a DVD at all. Windows Vista let this player even shut down, it crashes when selecting the DVD drive to start playing.

There must be something wrong with the visiblility of the cursor in DVD menu's in DVBViewer.

Is this a known problem?

Nobody who has or had the same issue?