V3.6.0.2 Channels Suddenly Not Working

paul wolves

HI I AM WONDERING WETHER ANYONE COULD HELP ME WITH A PROBLEM. THE PROBLEM IS THAT I CURRENTLY HAVE DVBViewer V3.6.0.2 INSTALLED AND I PURCHASED THIS PC OFF EBAY CLAIMING TO HAVE SKY WHEN I RECIEVED THE PC IT TOOK A WHILE TO SETUP BUT THE PERSON I BOUGHT IT OFF MANAGED TO SET IT UP ( ALL CHANNELS INCLUDING SKY). OF COURSE I WAS THEN PLEASED THAT IT WAS ALL WORKING, ABOUT 1 MONTH AFTER A FEW CHANNELS WOULD NOT LOAD, I WOULD SELECT THE CHANNEL I WANTED TO VIEW AND THEN THE SCREEN WOULD EITHER GO BLANK OR WOULD STAY ON A STILL FRAME OF THE LAST CHANNEL THAT WAS SELECTED AND WORKED. THE WORST OF IT WAS SOME OF THE CHANNELS THAT DONT WORK ARE STANDARD/REGULAR CHANNELS (BBC 1, BBC2 ETC.). NOW ONE BY ONE CHANNELS ARE JUST STOPPING FROM WORKING.

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!! :bye::)

• 1 month later...

@paul wolves:

Hummm, too less info to understand anythink... the only "blind" suggestions I can give you are:

• update the channels, possibly with TransEdit (you can freely download it in the "Member area")...

Furthermore: if you really want try to repair your PC/SW yourself, please read carefully this post (click on it and behave consequently):

Always follow these instructions. Otherwise no one can - or wants - to help you!.

But perhaps a better suggestion could be: first ask the vendor/installer you mention, probably he already know where's the problem...

>_<