Af9015 Bda Device And Tuning Problem

IW9HLV

ciao everyody

i have an usb dvb-t interface that my system read like "AF9015 BDA device"

i installed the original drivers by afa tech, PROGDVB list it twice like BDA local dvb-t and BDA blaze dvb-t .

i start only one of this (the result is the same), tune and get the complete list of local channels with Q&L at 100.

the problem is that i haven't video and audio !

what is the problem?

the filters are registered .

many tnx to everybody . :robot:

i installed the original drivers by afa tech, PROGDVB list it twice like BDA local dvb-t and BDA blaze dvb-t .

Sorry but this is DVBViewer forum...

:robot:

ciao everybody

i'm sorry for my last post

i have an usb dvb-t interface that my system read like "AF9015 BDA device"

i installed the original drivers by afa tech, DVBViewer (i'm a reg user) list it twice like BDA local dvb-t and BDA blaze dvb-t .

i start only one of this (the result is the same), tune and get the complete list of local channels with Q&L at 100.

the problem is that i haven't video and audio !

i have the inspector tool result added to this post

what is the problem?

the filters are registered .

many tnx to everybody . :robot:

support.zip

All reports about this device resp. AF9015 AfaTech chip are negative up to now. It seems it doesn't work with DVBViewer. All you can do is try to get a newer driver version (and hope that it will work).

All reports about this device resp. AF9015 AfaTech chip are negative up to now. It seems it doesn't work with DVBViewer. All you can do is try to get a newer driver version (and hope that it will work).

danke, thanks, merci, grazie !

you have avoided me much useless stress!

good easter.

• 1 month later...

Hi Griga, I don't agree at all. I have recently purchased a Best-Buy DVB-T USB stick (http://www.bestbuy-int.com) which uses the AF9015 chip from Afatech (http://www.afatech.com.tw), and I got it to function in one configuration and didn't worked on another.

Here comes my experience:

A ) Device Working

System description

- Dell P4, 3GHz, XP/SP2

- DVB-T Stick: Best-Buy DVB-T USB

I installed the software that comes with the DVB-T stick (TV Jukebox 3.0, from MMedia: www.mmedia.com.tw) and then installed DVBViewer Pro. then scanned channels using terrestrial options, and system worked perfectly.

B ) Device Recognized, but NOT Working

System description

- Dell P4, 3GHz, XP/SP2 and also tested in a VIA C3, 1Ghz, XP/SP1

- DVB-T Stick: Best-Buy DVB-T USB

This time I Uninstalled the software that comes with the DVB-T stick (TV Jukebox 3.0, from MMedia: www.mmedia.com.tw), then installed the driver (just the driver) from AFATech (http://www.afatech.com.tw/service/AFAdriver9015-6.9.28.1.WHQL.zip), and then installed DVBViewer Pro.

This time, the device is recognized by DVBViewer in the hardware options as AF9015 BDA Filter, each time I run DVBViewer I check that the activity led on the DVB-T stick gets on (that means the software detects and activates the hardware), but the software is unable to find any channels when scanning channels.

C) Conclusions (really questions):

Might be any other driver needed to interface with DVBViewer that TV Jukebox has allready included ?

For your info:

The list of drivers TV Jukebox include are:

[file_list1]

file_path=target (means the target directory of jukebox app)

file_count=13

file0=asyncflt.ax

file1=DVBSectionFilter.ax

file2=Grabber2.ax

file3=mmacvt.dll

file4=MMediaMpeg2VideoDec.ax

file5=MPEG2MuxFilter.dll

file6=MPEGEncFilter.ax

file7=TSFileWriter.ax

file8=teletext.ax

file9=BmpSrcFilter.ax

file10=deinterlaceDS.ax