Getting Started With Com And .net

meilon

Hello!

I'm trying to code an Plugin for another app. It should display EPG Information of the current viewing channel. But I don't know how to start!

I'm using SharpDevelop 2.1, I added the DVBViewer COM Control and now I stuck! I tried "DVBViewer dvbv = new DVBViewerClass();" but this starts a new (:rolleyes:) DVBViewer or the program crashes with "Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {D0B1ACAD-1190-4E6D-BD60-41DFA6A28E30} failed due to the following error: 80080005.", I think it means: DVBViewer is running :D

How could I access EPG data, while DVBViewer is running?

Best Regards

meilon

Hello!

I'm trying to code an Plugin for another app. It should display EPG Information of the current viewing channel. But I don't know how to start!

I'm using SharpDevelop 2.1, I added the DVBViewer COM Control and now I stuck! I tried "DVBViewer dvbv = new DVBViewerClass();" but this starts a new (:rolleyes:) DVBViewer or the program crashes with "Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {D0B1ACAD-1190-4E6D-BD60-41DFA6A28E30} failed due to the following error: 80080005.", I think it means: DVBViewer is running :D

How could I access EPG data, while DVBViewer is running?

Best Regards

meilon

See my (erwin) last post in

http://www.DVBViewer.info/forum/index.php?...84&hl=erwin

erwin