Hide Mediaplayer Navigation Bar

arghhhh

Hi,

is there a way to remove the back navigation bar ?

I don't need it, and don't want to have it appear when I move my cursos down the screen.

By the way is there a way to have channel list OSD like the favorites manager on the screen below ?

Thanks

post-35804-1177183857_thumb.jpg

Edited by arghhhh

No, I would like to have the channel list, or favorites groups on screen using OSD, and by the way is there possible to active a cache behind the EPG display ?

Another, is there a way to indicate two audio flux on a channel instead of having two channels listed ( one by languae ) ?

Ho, thninking of it...how does the EPG works ? If I'm using DVBServer, will the EPG continue to uptade when no client is connected ?

Using DVBViewer, is there a way to have an EPG on more than one day, more than fews hours ?

And the most important part : is DVBViewer making coffee ? :(

No seriously, I came from MediaPortal, and there is no challenge !!! I'm glad to have pay for such fine products. Yes, there's still ameliorations and features to add, but jeez!! works very fine, especially the DVBServer. No lag, very smooth video.....

Edited by arghhhh
Another, is there a way to indicate two audio flux on a channel instead of having two channels listed ( one by languae ) ?

Press OSD Blue. or use the right mouse button or take a look at the settings menu.

I would like to have the channel list, or favorites groups on screen using OSD

Press OSD-Menu (I think it's ESC per default). select channels.

If I'm using DVBServer, will the EPG continue to uptade when no client is connected ?

No. The server does no EPG processing, it's all done on the clients.

Using DVBViewer, is there a way to have an EPG on more than one day, more than fews hours ?

This depends on several factors. The tv-stations (we have up to seven days in germany). The used channels (DVBViewer supports MHW and MHW D+ EPG for italia, spain, netherlands and SFI for germany). And there is somewhere a XMLTV import plugin and there is a epg import app in the forum which can be extended by own plugins.

and by the way is there possible to active a cache behind the EPG display

I don't understand. The epg is stored within the DVBViewer and to the hd, where should be the cache?

And the most important part : is DVBViewer making coffee

Not for now :(

Press OSD Blue. or use the right mouse button or take a look at the settings menu.

No, I mean : on the channel frequency details, where you specify PID, PMT, Video ID, Audio ID......I'd like having two defined Audio ID for one channel instead of having two same channels with the Audio ID as only difference.

Press OSD-Menu (I think it's ESC per default). select channels.

I mean, for example, having the ability to display a group of channels like the picture below. On top the name of the group, and below the channels.

I don't understand. The epg is stored within the DVBViewer and to the hd, where should be the cache?

Having the ability to display a black screen on the second plan, allowing to easily read EPG.....or better way, displaying EPG and in the same tame reducing live TV to a tlittle squarre on a corner of the screen. I think the second part is not implemented ;). But for the first maybe playing with fonts would do the tricks, is there a way to change EPG font ?

Yeah..I know....I'm a pain in the --------------- as user and customer :unsure:

post-35804-1177249234_thumb.jpg

Edited by arghhhh

I think you should first start to examine the DVBViewer osd, you will see, most stuff is there. Channellist with channelgroups above, epgwindow or timeline or epg now etc.

OK, solved.

But I have stille menus that do not work, like mozaique or preview.

You id not tell if it is possible to have two different Audio ID on the same channel ?

Edited by arghhhh

(If I have understood your thought) a way to do that can be to carefully build your favourite's channel list (which can be organized in folders) and use this (simply pressing F7 or yellow remote key) instead of the huge channel list...

:unsure:

The upcoming 4.0 will adress the audiostream stuff. in fact it will have a complete new channelmanagement to adress several issues. the prototype is working quite well, but it will take quite some time, cause this affects also the channelscanner, the epg and the timermanagement and the favorites of course.