Subtitles Are Not Being Recorded

joeri

• 1 month later...

Have the same problem. Before no problem. After I've made some config changes in DVBViewer: doesn't work no more. Even when looking at the earlier seen recordings that had subtitles the last time I saw them???

- dvb subtitles

- recorded in DVBViewer (not the separate recorder)

- terratec home cinema

- DVBViewer version 3.6

- Windows Vista Home Premium

Thankfull for any advice.

- recorded in DVBViewer (not the separate recorder)

I have noticed that you can not capture subtitles if you record in the standard DVBViwer .mpg format. Change to .ts recording format using the TS capture plugin available from the members download site.

Use the standard stuff:

Set recordformat to ts in the DVBViewer options and select dvbsubtitles. That's what it's for. You don't need external plugins for it.

I think that the Videorecorder Plugin is a brilliant enhancement of the recording facility.

In any case, however you get there, recording in .ts format will probably fix the OP's problem. The "standard" DVBViewer recording format .mpg (MPEG2 PS) does not seem to record the subtitles.