Mouse Pionter After Wakeup From Suspend

Hi

I have a problem with DVBViewer and mouse pionter.

I use only OSD. When i set hide mouse pionter in full screen it working no problem, but when i set my computer in suspend mode and later wake up mouse pointer is displayed on screen and to hide its again i must connect mouse and must click or move pointer. It's srustrating me becouse i use separate computer for htpc and i dont have directly connected mouse. Can anybody solve me this problem?

So i have another problem with EPG charset for Poland, EPG dont show Polish charset correcty.

Sorry fo my bad english :bye: Im from Poland.

For your mousepointer Problem: try to switch DVBViewer to windowed mode and back to fullscreen mode. this should give him focus again and hide the mouse... you can assing a button on your remote control for that, or on a keyboard, default is 'f', iirc :bye:

It is not perfect, but should be less anoying than connectiong a mouse... maybe enabling "stay in front if in full screen mode", could help, too, but I'm not sure about that..

Edited by Moses

Hi thaks for the tip, i will try this :bye:

Its works, but is still difficulty to make this every time after suspend.

Its possible to fix this in another way?????????

Edited by leonh
  • 1 year later...

Hi

Yes, I get the same problem with the mouse pointer, but it occurs at a different time. I think it occurs if I leave the mouse pointer over the area where the EPG data is displayed.

I'm in fullscreen mode and change channels. The screen goes black while it retunes, mouse pointer appears, EPG data, video etc. The EPG data is removed, but the mouse pointer remains. To remove the mouse pointer, I switch back to windowed mode, and back to fullscreen. I only use the remote control to control the program as using in HTPC type operation.

The ideal fix for me would be for the mouse pointer not to appear at all unless the mouse is moved.