recording from input line

mai9

in the default software of my card Hauppauge HVR 1100 I can record from the input line, is it possible to do the same with DVBViewer? If it is please, explain how, because I couldn't do it.

*LOL* that could be a classical misunderstanding:

>>in the default software of my card Hauppauge HVR 1100 I can record from the input line

>Try the TV-Genial / commandline plugin (found in the membersarea).

WinTV-HVR-1100 features

Digital and Analogue TV for your PC

Analogue TV features

Record analogue TV shows to your PC's hard disk using our SoftPVR™ MPEG-2 encoder.

The DVBViewer is for digital signals only!

Edited by Derrick

ok, so I can't use DVBViewer for that purpose, any other program I can use instead of the one that came with the card (which doesn't run very well)?

Can't know if it work with your card, but a famous powerful one is VirtualDUB (www.virtualdub.org) and it's freeware...

:wacko:

thanks for the suggestion :blush:

at the end I used the program that came with the tv-card because I couldn't figure out how to use virtualDUB. Maybe next time when I have more time I read its manual ;)