Getting More entries in the EPG window BBCHD

ralphmalph

When I use the epg window to look at what is on BBCHD I can only see the currently showing program and the one that directly follows it. I would like to see a weeks worth of programs. Is this posible? Have I got a configuration setting wrong or do bbcHD not transmit this info.

Thanks in advance.

the EPG Window shows all EPG Data the DVBViewer got from the stream till it was opened... if you switched to that channel the first time since some days, you could try to reopen it and get an actual view... but it's possible that the channel only transmit very few EPG Data... I know a music channel that lists every song in it's EPG, but only one song in advance.

The epgviewer does collect every possible EPG data from the stream. But how much EPG you get is up to the broadcaster. In germany most broadcasters send a whole week or several days, in other countries are often only now and next epg transmitted.

The full epg data is tide to sky boxes, only now and next data is broadcasted openly, this may change once BBC/ITV launch their freesat service next year.

Alternative it to get the data from a free source, I'm currently using externally the radiotimes xmltv feed, but I've not got round to playing about getting into DVBViewer. Enjoying tv too much :)

Edited by Lakeuk

BBC only puts current and next into the EIT. That's the EPG we get. For more you need OpenTV, which is only available on a Sky STB.