Info about modify epg.dat

luke.ITA

hi all and sorry if i wast your time with my little "trouble".

I'm an italian, registered user, of DVBViewer. And as you just know, all of us that use the mediahighway for catching epg data from italy had some little trouble with epg.

I downloaded your stuff from download area (and really really thank you for the share!) and i was able to

modify epg.dat so that it show the info in the correct way.

In my test i set thet Content record in the file structure (Content: Byte; //See ETSI EN 300 468, 6.2.9, Content Descriptor) for all channels with a value of 16 (only for testing purpose) and works well as you can see in this image posted in the original 3d start.

But i still got the mini-epg reporting No data available.

May i disturb you giving my channels.dat and new version of my epg.dat for verify if i do all thing right and for understand (maybe you just know and i wasn't able to find in the forum a your old answer) why mini-epg was still unviewable ?

Thank a lot in any case !!

Luke