DVBVIEWER 64bits Compil for vista 64 ?

phoenix-fr

i don't know

as well as possible to be able to be pressed on the version 64bits directx/directshow

or dba 64bits ?

in aero vista "environment

There is no use, no gain in a 64bit version of the DVBViewer. Just because it's a hype now, 64bits won't do any good for anyone.

No, there will be most likely no 64bit version of the DVBViewer in the near, middle or far future. :wacko:

• 1 year later...

Hello

I just found this topic, I was waiting for a 64bit release of DVBViewer but no luck you don't plan to do it. :D

I use CoreAVC for HD channels and they plan to release soon a 64bits optimized version of their codec, it means that you can have some improvements with it.

If the player (here DVBViewer) is not compiled in 64bits you can't use that kind of codec, so it would be great for that and it may not be so difficult to adapt your source code...

Thanks for your reading :angry:

Edited by XKCorp

64-bit version of software is a trend. PrxxDVB has been long release the 64-bit version, it's very stable and lots of people are using the 64-bit version already,

hope DVBViewer Pro can have 64-bit version in near future.