Problem with wakeup

probus

Hello,

I installed DVBViewer about a week ago and have a small problem. At first I must say that I've only had about a day to try things out, so this might turn out to be my own mistake.

When I first installed the software I remember trying to suspend and wakeup manually, as this was the main reason to swap from mediaportal, and was quite happy that it worked. Next I tried automatic wakeup from timed recordings and that seemed to work as well. However, I must have changed some settings now because when I now put the system into standby and wake up the system manually, DVBViewer won't start anymore. It just closes down before going into standby and doesn't restart afterwards.

It doesn't seem quite right that the program closes anyways, and it takes quite a bit of time aswell. I am willing to live with that, it doesn't bother me that much, if it would only start again when I wake the computer.

I have set the closing action to standby in the DVBViewer settings, and have task scheduler plugin installed (I am using it from inside mediaportal and not the separate application).

Any help appreciated!

edit. Since nobody seems interested in this, I wonder where can I find that Premium Tech support advertised in the website..

Edited by probus