Graph Selector plug-in

Hi Griga!

Sorry for repeating the same issue here but i think you've missed this:(?)

my stupid question

And let me clarify:

What i'm trying to say is;

No problem when you choose dshow filters from options

ge1zp0.jpg

Problem is black screen when you choose a custom graph(even 100 percent is the same graph) while graph is working very well on the back plan.

ge2kg1.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Best!

Well, what you are trying to do is not possible.

When working with a custom graph, DVBViewer GE always uses the video renderer in windowed mode, which is not supported by the EVR. The windowless mode requires a special handling, which is obviously applied by the Vista Graphedit version, but not by the one for XP. When I try to run a filter graph with the EVR in GraphEdit, I get no video window.

Maybe that could be handled somehow in DVBViewer GE, but most likely it would give the same results as the "normal" graph.

Hi griga!

Thans for responding.

When I try to run a filter graph with the EVR in GraphEdit, I get no video window.

Maybe that could be handled somehow in DVBViewer GE, but most likely it would give the same results as the "normal" graph.

I thought completely in the same way and for that reason first i must have been sure if it's working with Graphedit and tried out with GraphEdit itself.(source video was a pre-recorded one)

What is interesting i got video with EVR.

My problem is not to run GE without window.

(Pls check out above link "my stupid question")

If you give me a trick, I'll try. (but don't forget i'm not a coder)

Best!

If you give me a trick,

A trick won't do. Making a custom graph with EVR work in DVBViewer GE would require additional coding. But I see no sense in doing it, because there would be no real difference to the graph built according to the DirectShow settings, and you would get the same issues. Basically the handling would be the same. Only more complicated...

What was common, there was a horizontal band on top of the display which is left from the previous scenes.

Ok, you want to get rid of it. Obviously the EVR causes problems when the destination rectangle changes. Sorry, I don't know how to work around it yet. Already tried this and that, to no avail.

That's a bug in GE,

If it was a plain GE bug, you would get the same issue with the VMR9, and it would already been fixed. The VMR9 and the EVR are basically handled in the same way (the GE just calls the according EVR functions instead of VMR9 functions, in the same order), but the EVR behaves differently in an undocumented way.

But I see no sense in doing it, because there would be no real difference to the graph built according to the DirectShow settings, and you would get the same issues. Basically the handling would be the same. Only more complicated...

Sure, i agree with you; the result would be hundred percent the same. The problem is not being able to watch live TV on Graph using DVBSource filter; the only gui which is able to link ts stream to DVBSource filter on Vista and run EVR is Griga Edition of yours. (For recorded video or DVD's no problem)

This is why i need or not need your window.

Another thing is top band bug. I saw very clear window on EVR window while working with GraphEdit.

evractivated1zy8.jpg

source file: dvbnetwork.eu/downloads

As far as i guess you just need to make EVR working on GraphEdit itself. Writing codes is very easy for you in my opinion.

If you don't get me wrong i want to say what i made for Graphedit working with EVR:

(HW:

C2D E 6600

Asus 8600GTS

Corsair 2*1 GB ram 800Mhz)

Vista 32 Home Premium)

Updated Vista,

Sending graphedit.exe to System32, (directX10.0 Build 060822)

Registered proppage.dll as real admin in command prompt,

EVR fix update fom MS: (thanks to mknet by the way)

fix EVR

I hope i haven't missed anything.

Best.

(By the way, i appreciate one more time for your very handy programs, take care)

Edited by ricabullah