record under vista did not start

I have one problem - if I schedule something what can be recorded in next 5 minutes everything is OK and no matter if I use taskscheduler or DVBViewer service.

So I scheduled in 1545 record from 15:50 - 15:51. (record start is 5 minutes) Close DVBViewer. In less then one minute DVBViewer startup (with black screen) and in 15:50 records starts.

But if I set record in 15:45 from 5:52 - 15:53 (that means records start in +7minut), close DVBViewer, than wait and nothing happens. DVBViewer dont start and record dont not start too.

Ive tried it under winXP and everything was OK there. I have vista ultimate 64, tv card is airstar2, mainboard is abit ab9pro, graphic card asus 7900GT. I have administrator rights on that computer, instaled DVBViewer in compatibile mode.

If DVBViewer runs for all time from programing to record start, it record tv program fine and without problem. So it looks, like problem is only if DVBViewer is closed (DVBViewer service is running) and recording is set to start for 7+ minutes later.

No matter if I use only dvb task scheduler or dvbservice - its all the same - nothing happens

Ive uploaded the job from task folder if it helps to solve the problem... It have .job, but for download i must rename it to .txt

Another strange thing is, that if I close scheduler - I mean really close, not to minimaze it and if then I start it again and if its 3 minutes (or something like that) before the record star, it startup DVBViewer and start to record without problem. I dont know what this means, but its in my theory - if record start to 5-6 minutes everything is all right, if it starts later there is problem. Why???

I really dont know what to do next, Ive tried everything... Anyone can help me please?

Pavel

PS: for author of this program - in czech version in record settings you have tuesday as Čt and thursday as Út. It is contrary - in czech tuesday is úterý and thursday is čtvrtek. This is only minor error, but if I give here that record error, I said my self why not to post this too.. ;)

9.7.2007 - Ive got it - it was in password. Let me explain - when I used account without password, DVBViewer dont record as I wrote upper. Today I gave password to my account and entered it in DVBViewer in use microsoft task and startup record now work as usually (that means fine and without problem ;) )

support.zip

CT_1_08_07_2007_23_18_00_test.txt

Edited by PMtv