EVR Header Translation

Hi, since it seemed to be that there was nobody in the web who completed the translation of the evr interfaces to delphi i was so free and finished the port. I'm quite sure there are some bugs inside, so handle with care.

The original project can be found here http://benjykid.homeip.net/DSPack/EVR.rar.

Christian

PS: Wow this was fast :) i got an updated version from the original author and uploaded a new version of the translation.

EVR9_1_1b.zip

• 2 weeks later...

So is it good news? are we going to get a new renderer option in DVBViewer soon?

I use vista, I have to use overlay because that's pretty much the only viable option (VMR7 doesn't work, VMR9 is all distorted and jittery), which causes aero to be disabled, and that sucks ;)

Of course nothing's certain about the fact with EVR things will look good again ... but it's an additional option.

That and the D3D rendering (which shouldn't disable aero either if I'm not mistaken).

Only as Allocator/Representer and not in the way it is meant to be used by microsoft. Which means, once the OSD is completely rendered in D3D i will add EVR in order to send the video into a texture. A techdemo with VMR9 and own Allocator Filter can be found in the beta section.