analog signa earlier as digital signal

Klausing

I f i look on astra the same channel on my tv with an analog reciver and with the DVBViewer the digital signal of the same station, the analog Video is 1-2 sec earlier as the digital video on the DVBViewer. Buffer the DVBViewer 1-2 sec for decoding or comes the digital signal 1-2 sec later as the analog signal?

Steffen

Guest Oliver
or comes the digital signal 1-2 sec later as the analog signal?

Nope, it's also the case with a digital-receiver. I think it's due to buffering of the driver or the SS2 itself, since it occurs with all DVB applications I know.

Bye, Oliver

Hi Folks !

Because of encoding and decoding is the digital signal later as the analog signal....

this is all...... It needs some time to encode and decode..... But normally all signal sources are at the most TV-Stations digital.... RTL has a BBIIIIIGGGGGG Raid-System containing the complete program for the next hours (or days)....

I talked earlier to a technician at a dealers-conference. Sometimes there have a problöem in programming this stream-system... One time a watched Pro7 and saw the second part of "bullyparade" before the first one --- really strange. But with our DVBViewer we can change the two parts..........8=)))))

Tüssken.......Detlef

• 3 weeks later...

da gibt es aber auch noch up- und downlink die zu evtl zeitverzögerungen beitragen !!! teilweise werden programme analog empfangen und dann wieder richtung satellit gesendet !!! macht zwar nicht unbedingt viel aus merkt man aber !!! gab es früher auch schon, als gewisse programme doppelt auf verschiedenen positionen gesendet haben.

erinnern wir uns an den guten alten kopernikus auf 23,5°ost welcher damals noch vor astra z. B. sat. 1 für die kabelkopfstationen oder an eutelsat II-F1 der zusätzlich zu astra z. B. VOX/ RTL/ RTL II übertrug. auch hier gab es unterschiede von einer guten halben sekunde !!!