zoom does not align to center in fullscreen mode VMR9

redbull74

the zoom function aligns to the left side insteat of to the center in fullscreen mode with vmr7 and vmr9 output. it works fine with the overlay output and in window mode. i am using the nvidia decoder on a 8800gts and i have enabled the "nvidia vmr fix" but this option makes no difference for my alignment problem in fullscreen mode. does someone know what settings i have to use or is it a bug in DVBViewer?

support.zip

• 11 months later...
the zoom function aligns to the left side insteat of to the center in fullscreen mode with vmr7 and vmr9 output. it works fine with the overlay output and in window mode. i am using the nvidia decoder on a 8800gts and i have enabled the "nvidia vmr fix" but this option makes no difference for my alignment problem in fullscreen mode. does someone know what settings i have to use or is it a bug in DVBViewer?

I got the same situation as you do, have you got the problem fixed yet? Wish someone could give me a sign for what to do!!