How muxing mp3 and avi ?

Klausing

I had experienced a little bit with divx and mp3 for pda. I converted a film (blade) to pda format 160x76 in DivX. The sound i converted to mp3. The avi is 92MB and the sound is 27 MB big. Both runs fantastic on my pda (a whole film on the pda -_- ) but now my problem.

how do i mux both in a complete film. i tested with nandub but it dont work exactly. Have anybody a hint for me, a nice description or a good link?

Thanks in advance

Steffen

What you mean exactly?
The crazy thing is on my first try the sound was not sync. On my second try in the film the video was running with double speed and the sound in normal speed.

But if i look at the original, the video was running with the right speed. ;)

I was loding mp3 and avi in nandub and set video and sound to direct stream copy and saved avi as new video. I dont know what i had made wrong.

I will test the other suggestion.

Steffen

Nachtrag:Thanks Moe! With Avimux it works! No i can see the complete film on my Ipaq. (w00t) Some friends said to me thats impossible,but if you realy want it, nothing is impossible :bye:-_-