Record schedule list erased...

MichelChel

Hello everybody.

Sorry if this problem was already addressed but I could not find any reference in the forum.

From time to time, without any warning, the recording schedule list is cleared.

I could not find a reason. Once, since i switched to another sat (motorized antenna) I thought it was due to the missing signal, but today it happened again and I didn't move antenna, and channel was shown correctly.

While I type this message, I think to the following: I had removed a recording from list. It was ok, but I had another one on list. When I restarted program one our later, list was emptied...

Thanks in advance.

Update: It did it again. The channel loaded at startup was scrambled (it's occasionaly the case for it. It's free most of the time but scrambled for movies.) I've no descrambling card.

BTW, I remember I've had problem with this while recording. Channel was encrypted, so the recorded file was empty, but the card was badly reset, and I had to restart computer to get dvb soft to work properly.

Update end

Yours.

Michel

support.zip

Edited by MichelChel