Version 3.6.x.x

charlieram

Hi , I just had to do a full reinstall of windows but did not keep a copy of DVBViewer :) , I have just installed the new version v3.8 and am having problems, so is V3.6 not available anymore as I cant see it in the members area and I would like to put that back on again and see if I still have problems. Many thanks

If you need an older Version of DVBViewer you have to keep a backup by yourself in the future. It is not allowed to distribute a copy and in the members area there is only the newest version available.

But believe me: In the case of the neweset v3.8.0.0 I am almost 100% for shure that your problems are related to a wrong setting.

Try other settings in the options menu, read this forum, post a support.zip.

If you need an older Version of DVBViewer you have to keep a backup by yourself in the future. It is not allowed to distribute a copy and in the members area there is only the newest version available.

But believe me: In the case of the neweset v3.8.0.0 I am almost 100% for shure that your problems are related to a wrong setting.

Try other settings in the options menu, read this forum, post a support.zip.

I understand and know that, I thought I had but I was hoping either Lars or Hackbart or anyone else involde with DVBViewer would be sympathetic and perhaps give me a link, Its not like I am asking for a username and password!

Hello,

you disqualified yourself with the last post, so you have now time (6 days) to read the rules and think about what you had written!

Topic closed.

:)