TV-Genial Plugin 1.0 / Commandline Plugin 1.0

I am looking for a plugin that allows me to program the recorder timer from a windows command line, and thought that the TV-Genial plugin might be useful.

However I cannot get it to work. I am using the following command

C:\>C:\"Program Files"\DVBViewer\dvbv_tvg.exe -d "Test" -c "7929957|DR1" -e 15.08.07 -s 08:00 -p 08:15 -a 1 -t 0 -v 0

The cmd runs to an end without errors, but nothing is added to my timers.xml file.

The channel value is calculated as follows (From channel editor: Audio PID= 121, SID = 101): 121*65536 + 101

The strange thing is that if I look in the timers.xml another scheduled recording for DR1 looks as follows:

<entry name="1">Galapagos-øerne (3:3);1618542693|DR1;12.08.2007;19:55:00;21:05:00;2;-------;0;true;true</entry>

I tried to use that channel value (1618542693|DR1) in the command instead, but the problem is the same.

I don't assume that the dvb_rec_Sample.txt is used in this situation.

Any ideas?

Peter