recording improvements

oaks

if you have to record more programs on different channels unattendetly the following features would be nice:

- an option to pause DVBViewer when recording is finished (and until next recording starts) - like the 'shutdown DVBViewer' -_-

- if i set 'disable video only' in the recording dialog, this is set back to default (render video and audio) when channel is switched

- an option to set recording method (.ps, .pva, splitted, etc.) based on input channel (AC3 or not)

and as a separate request:

- record and mux a second audio stream (directly in DVBViewer, not piddump)

bye, oaks.

- if i set 'disable video only' in the recording dialog, this is set back to default (render video and audio) when channel is switched

A solution can be found here. It disables AV rendering permanently, if the SkyStar 4.2 rendercore is selected.

In the next release there will be a solution for Marfi's rendercore too, and I will provide a plugin, that allows to select this state (among some others) easily via menu.

Griga