Can't end DVBViewer 3.8.0.0

Wiggly

Since i upgraded to v3.8.0.0 I can't end the viewer the normal way, i have to kill the process to end it.

When using the meny File - Quit the program minimise, and can't be restored, audio continues but no picture (since it is minimised).

My hardware is a Pinnacle 2000e card (USB)

If I record a program with one tuner and change program to another channel the recordering stops, i have never got the dual tuner to work so that is not a big deal.

Sorry, did not read everything carefully before i made my post.

I'm using the following hardware, HP dc7700 Pentium C2D 2.13Ghz 2GB Ram with Windows XP Pro SP2 Swedish version.

My graphics card is a NVida NVS 55/280, 64MB Ram, driver version 6.14.11.6250

DirectX 9.0 is installed.

Anything else needed?

support.zip

All plugins from the membersarea work together with the 3.8.0.0 (carefull the girder plugin needs a fix --> plugin threads in the forum). If a third party plugin does not work correctly, please ask the maker of this plugin. It's not our problem.

Could begin to explain my dilema with the dual tuner, I've as I mentioned before a Pinnacle PCTV 2000e USB stick.

Everything works great with one tuner in group A and one tuner in group B. When both tuners is in the same group and I'm recordering one program and try to switch to another program the recordering stops, it says that it continues to recordering but no new data is put into the file. Under Device info it claims to record a program on tuner 1 and the tuner 2 is selected as active and used to watch another channel.

Any ideas?

All plugins from the membersarea work together with the 3.8.0.0 (carefull the girder plugin needs a fix --> plugin threads in the forum). If a third party plugin does not work correctly, please ask the maker of this plugin. It's not our problem.

Ofcource it's your problem?! It works with the 3.6 version, something has changed from 3.6 to 3.8 and tha change is done to the this program not the module. The module in question is [deleted]