External Command from DVBviewer ?

Help please I need co call external command from DVBViewer,I need tos call external command on channel change with the info on the current satellite for example:

on channel change to call the command: c:\app\app.exe "ASTRA" or some thing like that

is it pssible please help on this depends will I buy or not the DVBViewer

PLEASE HELP :)

You could run an external Application on channel change by adding

OSD.ExecNewProcess "c:\Windows\notepad.exe","", False, False

to the channelchange.vbs.

For the parameter take a look in the "DVBViewer COM Interface" (Members section). DVBVSpy (Members section) shows you available informations.

But i did not find informations about the satellite.

DiseqC Settings and LNB, LNBSelection are items of ITuner. I think channelchange.vbs should get an instance of ITuner, when it's called. I don't know what is in that variables, but maybe you can use one of them. :)

Thanks for the tips, but I still can’t get results,

Tried different variations and nothing, I can’t start the external program please give me an example how exactly to modify the channelchange.vbsin order to start the app,

And second how to get the parameter the cnannelID, I found something thah might work but I need help on how to do it exactly, I could use

#####

IChannelItem = interface(IDispatch)

property Root: WideString;

The name of the group/satellite the entry belongs to. Depends on the channellist of the DVBViewer.

Read only Property.

######

Or

#####

IChannelCollection = interface(IDispatch)

function GetChannelList(out List: OleVariant): Integer;

Special purpose high speed function to retrieve the channel list as a two-dimensional variant safearray.

List[x,0] := Root;

List[x,18] := Tuner.Diseqc;

#######

Hot to do thatm write sub main(something)….

Or something else…

Please help

• 2 weeks later...