EPG missing partially

When I start DVBWiever -> EPGplus, only a few EPG entries are shown in EPGplus (75 out of 900). If I press the update menu in epgplus it is updatet correctly to show about 900 entries as expected.

EPG inside DVBViewer works ok from the beginning.

The problem is showing up on every start of DVBViewer->EPGplus.

I am using epgplus 1.0.5 and DVBViewer 3.6.1.20, but have also tried with latest DVBViever beta.

Reinstalling EPGplus did not help. Deleting EPG.dat did not help.

It looks like the automatic update that should occur during the start of EPGplus don't work correctly.

Any ideas?

Peter

No sorry i could not reproduce the problem. I have 36620 entries before and after updated.

Have you Deleting the right epg.dat in the Configuration folder, you will find it in DVBViewer via About -> Configuration folder.

No sorry i could not reproduce the problem. I have 36620 entries before and after updated.

Have you Deleting the right epg.dat in the Configuration folder, you will find it in DVBViewer via About -> Configuration folder.

Yes, I have deleted the right epg.dat.

Could it be that DVBViewer populates the epg.dat every time it starts, and EPGPlus tries to get them before they are completely populated.

Could that be an explanation?

Is there any way to delay the EPGplus update?

Peter

Could it be that DVBViewer populates the epg.dat every time it starts,

Only if you disabled persisten EPG or you are using the old recording service with the 3.8.0.0.

Only if you disabled persisten EPG or you are using the old recording service with the 3.8.0.0.

By experimenting I found that it had something to do with recording service. So I deleted everything that had to do with DVBViewer, reinstalled everything from the latest releases, and now it works.

Thanks for trying to help.

Peter.