DVBV- GE and twinhan dvbs2 diseqc

fedmond31

Ive just received a Twinhan AD-SP400 DVB-S2, its working fine with GE latest, except it doesnt run my diseqc 1 (simple astra/HB) on same system, the technotrend S2 3200 is running the diceqc OK.

I just use bda driver from twinhan webpage, is there any "trick" to make it work ? is it a GE limitation ?

thanks

Frank

What kind of switch? Does it require simple toneburst A/B (AFAIK not supported by Twinhan) or the Pos/Opt A/B DiSEqC commands?

Thanks Griga, Pos/Opt A/B , NB: it is definitly working with the S2-3200 and is as well with SS2 and Haupauge Nova S+ only the TH AD-SP400 is not.

Best regards

DVBViewer GE & Pro both contain a DiSEqC implementation for Twinhan Cards.

There are two questions arising from it:

1) Has the card been detected as Twinhan device by DVBViewer GE? Please attach your zipped Setup.ini (see Info -> Configuration Folder to get the right one), then I can have a look at it.

2) Does it work with DVBViewer Pro?

Which driver are you using? one of the last drivers did not do diseqC.

@griga thanks will do tonight, i do not use DVBV pro as im on vista and EVR only

@ Lars MQ thanks i use latest from Twinhan ie: V1.0.5.9 (2007 06 15) i dont know where to find previous ones, but i shall try the ones from cd tonight as well.

I think it's the one. please try the 1.0.6 or an older one.

Thanks a lot unfortunatly the drivers on my cd are also 1.05.9.

ive tried googling a lot to find twinhan driver archive without success. on twinhan page there is only 1.05.9 to download, can you point me to the right direction to find 1.06.0 or another one ?

Thanks a lot again

Frank

Thanks a lot unfortunatly the drivers on my cd are also 1.05.9.

ive tried googling a lot to find twinhan driver archive without success. on twinhan page there is only 1.05.9 to download, can you point me to the right direction to find 1.06.0 or another one ?

Thanks a lot again

Frank

Thanks Lars_Q and Griga now working with proper drivers (but not the ones on TH download page !!)