can't watch or listen some channels

mai9

hi, I have some problems listening some channels, I don't know what information give you to help me spot the problem.

Also, there's a channel I can't see, but I can listen. On the channel editor says it's a H.264. I have K-Lite codec pack installed that allows me to watch other HD videos.

thanks for helping :blush:

hi, I have some problems listening some channels, I don't know what information give you to help me spot the problem.

Also, there's a channel I can't see, but I can listen. On the channel editor says it's a H.264. I have K-Lite codec pack installed that allows me to watch other HD videos.

thanks for helping :blush:

If you want someone to help you, you must prepare all the information that might be relevant to the problem. Your hardware, logfiles, all of it. But i think you even dont know which channel it is you cant see, now do you?

In that case it might be better to be content which what you cán receive :blush:

Thanks for your replies. I attach the support.zip

The channel I want to watch and can't is "TVC HD". It's from Spain.

My card is Hauppaugge HVR1100. The motherboard is Gigabyte GA-K8NF-9 Rev1.1, and the graphics card: Gecube X1600 Pro 256MB (RX1600PG2-D3)

I didn't know how to "save my directshow system" with redlight, but I could make a DirectShow List, attached aswell :blush:

support.zip

DirectShow_Filters.txt

Ok, I changed DirectX to Cyberlink, and here's the new support.zip

The good news is that I can see that channel now :( but not on the secondary monitor.

[edit] Now I reinstalled K-Lite codec pack and switched the H.264 DirectX to CoreAVC and it works even on the second screen. It also works with FFdshow, and even with "System Default", so I don't know why it didn't work before. I can also hear the other channel I had problems with.

support.zip