Can't scan non FTA channels

LePouSAT

Hi !

I just changed my second DVB-S card to a Hauppauge winTV Nova-S Plus, as I checked and saw it is ok with DVBViewer ...

But It is impossible to "lock" on the transponders I am supposed to lock on for my tv channels ...

I only get a very few transponders and only free and crappy channels ... while I should get channels like MTV, VH1 etc ...

I'm using v3.6.1.20 and 3.8.0.0 and same problem in both ...

What could be the problem ?

LePouSAT

EDIT : I have Astra 19.2 on DisecQ A/A and Hotbird 13.0 on disecQ A/B ... Everything is ok if I do the scan on Hotbird ... Any idea someone ?

support.zip

Edited by LePouSAT
Hi !

I just changed my second DVB-S card to a Hauppauge winTV Nova-S Plus, as I checked and saw it is ok with DVBViewer ...

But It is impossible to "lock" on the transponders I am supposed to lock on for my tv channels ...

I only get a very few transponders and only free and crappy channels ... while I should get channels like MTV, VH1 etc ...

I'm using v3.6.1.20 and 3.8.0.0 and same problem in both ...

What could be the problem ?

LePouSAT

EDIT : I have Astra 19.2 on DisecQ A/A and Hotbird 13.0 on disecQ A/B ... Everything is ok if I do the scan on Hotbird ... Any idea someone ?

If you can, trie the card without diseqc and see how it scans. How is your signal strength?