How long to get download link?

Phunky

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but how long does it normally take to get access to the download area once you buy the software?

Excuse my inpatients i was up until 00:40 last night attempting to get my FloppyDTV working only to find that the DVBViewer i was given with the card was not legit :bounce: and also very out of date.

Fingers crossed getting the new version of DVBViewer should solve my problems (w00t)

If you want access to the member's area, you have to purchase the DVBViewer Pro. Afaik the firedtv comes with a bundled (lean (w00t) ) version of the DVBViewer.

Excuse my inpatients i was up until 00:40 last night attempting to get my FloppyDTV working only to find that the DVBViewer i was given with the card was not legit and also very out of date.

hmm, that sounds familiar.. ..when I got my firedtv_dvb-s device, digital everywhere gave me a link on their server to a cracked MyTheatre version :bounce:

No i bought my FloppyDTV from Ebay and i was given a CD with some apps and drivers on it - i have just this morning put in a order for DVBViewer this morning as it was only 15euro's which is a bargin tbh.

• 1 year later...

Ok so its almost a year on since i first bought this but i seem to have miss placed my account details, can you resend them to me please? Have since moved to a DVB-C area and wish to try again.

Many thanks

Sorry, it´s a public holiday in Germany today.

So, i guess, processing your order could be delayed.

Greetz

Pinbot

P.S: Plesae don´t ask me how long it could take, i´m not involved with the back-office.

Sorry, it´s a public holiday in Germany today.

So, i guess, processing your order could be delayed.

Greetz

Pinbot

P.S: Plesae don´t ask me how long it could take, i´m not involved with the back-office.

Oh joy! So i'll prob get details for my first account at same time... lol!