rds recording

dorijan

Already supported in DVBViewer Pro/GE. For DVBViewer Pro: Tick Options -> TV + Radio -> Notify RDS Messages (DVBViewer Pro) and switch Channel -> Auto Update Channel on. The radio text will appear in the OSD, so make sure that the video area is visible (Options -> TV + Radio -> Hide Display in Radio Mode unticked).

The RDS data is part of the audio stream, thus recorded anyway. Go to the members area and get the RDS Extractor. That's a nice tool for reading and listing the radio text messages contained in mp2 / ts files, plus some more features...

Zwischenablage01.png

Already supported in DVBViewer Pro/GE. For DVBViewer Pro: Tick Options -> TV + Radio -> Notify RDS Messages (DVBViewer Pro) and switch Channel -> Auto Update Channel on. The radio text will appear in the OSD, so make sure that the video area is visible (Options -> TV + Radio -> Hide Display in Radio Mode unticked).

The RDS data is part of the audio stream, thus recorded anyway. Go to the members area and get the RDS Extractor. That's a tool for reading and listing the radio text messages out of mp2 / ts files and some more things...

thank you for quick replay...but I cannot find

switch Channel -> Auto Update Channel on.

I downloaded RDS Extractor from download area, but I dont know how to split recordings? Is there any other program that can load this RDS info and automaticly split files?

Thank you...

thank you for quick replay...but I cannot find switch Channel -> Auto Update Channel on.

Update to the latest version. In older versions it's somewhere in the options.

Is there any other program that can load this RDS info and automaticly split files?

No, as far as I know. RDS is not suitable for auto-splitting, because the messages don't arrive in time. However, the RDS Extractor can help you to find songs in a recording and split it manually (e.g. by using Audacity).