Channels wipeout

MHF

Hi!

When I start DVBViewer, it has lost all the channels. The channellist is totally blank, like there's never been a channelsearch. To watch TV I have to perform a channelsearch. This has happened two times now in a month, first with official 3.8.0.0. version and now with the latest beta, so it's not version-related (that's why I posted this here and not in the beta section).

I don't have much information to give, because I haven't witnessed these errors when they've occured, but computer might been first in standby-mode. I've tried but haven't succeeded in duplicating this error. Nothing else has changed in DVBV - settings are like they should be (this time timers were ok, but previously timers were wiped out too).

I personally believe that this is hardware-related, because two months ago I changed most of the stuff and with my older setup I never had this kind of problem.

Little bit additional information:

Windows XP SP2

AMD X2 CPU

AMD 690 motherboard

ASUS ATI Radeon HD 2400 Pro

Terratec 2400i DT Tuner

Gainward Hollywood soundcard (VIA vinyl envy24)

550W Power supply

1 Gb memory

2 x 250Gb Samsung spinpoint SATAII

All are with latest official drivers.

support.zip