Comskip Plugin

Hi!

I've copied the zip content to the DVBViewer folder, everything looks in place but nothing happens. How is it activated?

There's no option to activate in the options pannel so i'm a bit lost. No documentation too. Perhaps there is some info in the german section but i dont understand german... i've tried to dig it but with no sucess. :radscorpion:

Can anyone give me a clue?

I've used comskip with good results in GBPVR... its a great little tool.

My specs:

Pc 2.4 1gb RAM

XP SP2

DVBViewer 3.8.0

SS2 v2.6

Thanks in advance!

There is a plugin. It's a little bit older, but it should work, I just can't remember how it was :radscorpion:

I was playing around with comskip today and I'm thinking of reworking the stuff, if I find the time.

• 4 months later...
Hi!

I've copied the zip content to the DVBViewer folder, everything looks in place but nothing happens. How is it activated?

There's no option to activate in the options pannel so i'm a bit lost. No documentation too. Perhaps there is some info in the german section but i dont understand german... i've tried to dig it but with no sucess. <_<

Can anyone give me a clue?

Thanks in advance!

I tried this too, but no result. Any News?