Weird Vista Problem

SamAlone

Hey!

Im using latest DVBViewer offcourse, i have had it working awhile with no problems,

im running Windows Vista Ultimate 32bit version, im running DVBViewer from c:\DVBViewer

and as Admin.

Now to the problem, i use DVBViewer with Canal Digital, and i have this problems with channels

that stops working, as i told it worked awhile but has started to behave weird.. a specially TV4

and some others, its always the same channels that stops working, changing to MotorsTV it

and it work, the only way to get TV4 to work again is to reboot the computer !! then i get it to

work until i change channel again, then all these channels stops working and always same channels

works, this is really weird.. its like it drops the signal on these channels, as a channel scan doesnt

work either, ive tried to change diseq switch and so on as i tought it was some other issue..

Is this bad Vista drivers for my DVB card or what ? anyone else has this issue ?

Im using a Twinhan AD-400 DVB-S2 card.

Thx !

For example i noticed now, when it stops work it behaves like this.

These channels doesnt work:

Canal + Film 1

Canal + Film 2

VH1

But this channel works as a example

Canal + Film 3

VH1 Classic

Dont know if this problem is transponder linked ? but i dont think it should mather.

For me it should either work or not.

Edited by SamAlone