Digiwave 103g

EMKO

I was told to post here. This card works fine but i can not setup the Diseqc switch i have the same problem when i tryed mediaportal and i learned that they had to code in some stuff to get the switch to work

because each card does it a different way so i guess this is the same problem because both do the exact same thing they both only scan port 3 on the switch. But i tryed progdvb and my theater both work but are ugly compared to DVBViewer :) i like how everything is on the screen i don't have to use a mouse just a remote and it acts like a normal tv receiver

well is there anyway to get this to work?

,thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Checked the file says

Hardware Conexant BDA DVB-S Tuner/Demod

I also believe digiwave is the same card as a twinhan because you can find both twinhan 103g and a digiwave 103g so that might help i hope.

sorry for the late post but i was really busy.

UPDATE:

For somereason it looks like the Diseqc is working or somewhat working.

this is what happens

i scan Nimiq 2 on Pos A opt A if i understand this correct A A should be port 1 on the switch anyways when i scan i get many Nimiq 1 channels but not all even thought Nimiq 1 on my disqec switch is on port 3

anyways i then tried to scan Pos A Opt B it got all Nimiq 2 channels

my disqec switch

port1=nimiq 2

port2= not used yet

port3=nimiq 1

port4= not used yet

The problem if i want to get all Nimiq 1 channels i need to scan it with Nimiq 1 transponders because Nimiq 1 and 2 have some that are the same i think thats why i was able to get Nimiq 1 channels when i

scaned for Nimiq 2 channels. I tried to scan with nimiq 1 and i got 0 channels on all ports.

support.zip

Edited by EMKO
The problem if i want to get all Nimiq 1 channels i need to scan it with Nimiq 1 transponders because Nimiq 1 and 2 have some that are the same i think thats why i was able to get Nimiq 1 channels when i

scaned for Nimiq 2 channels. I tried to scan with nimiq 1 and i got 0 channels on all ports.

try opening the Nimiq1 transponder list in Transedit. Compare the frequencies, polarity and symbol rate to Lyngsat lists and see. Most probably, symbol rate could be wrong (instead 0f 20000, it may be 22000). You will hav eto have correct TP settings saved to get the channels scanned.

i dont understand it

lyngsat says For nimiq 1

tp1 is 12224 R 20000 5/6

and in the folder with all the transponders for DVBViewer

Nimiq 2

1=12224,V,20000,78

Nimiq 1

1=12224,H,20000,56

What is R? for lyngat

so 5/6 is 56 right and why would it work with 78 when i scan with nimiq 2?

Update

i checked ProgDVB transponders because it worked with that and i noticed it had

1=12224,R,20000,56 that R just like lygsat says i tryed it out and it didnt scan anything

so i replaced it with a V and it worked :rolleyes: scaned both Nimiq 1 and Nimiq 2 channels on that one transponder

i will try to fix all the transponders

looks like its all working i will fix all the transponders figured out R = V L = H so i will change them all like that

Edited by EMKO

One last problem all my HD channels have APID 0 how come it doesn't scan that correctly? all other dvb programs get the audio

now i have to figure out how to get Audio working for HD channels all regular channels work fine.

i checked lygsat and when i put in the number that it has on lygsat for APID it still doesnt play sound i checked out DVB source filter thing it says

Audio State: No Data / Unconnected

but for regular channels it says

Audio State: Enabled / Connected

anyone have any ideas or am i doing this wrong?

• 3 weeks later...