Timeshift -> EPG Controlbar displays wrong info

daffy

Hi,

when in timeshift mode, the EPG in the controlbar (that thingy that flies out once you hover with mouse in the right area, not the miniEPG/OSD) shows wrong information.

Example steps to reproduce:

* Tune to a channel which has up-to-date EPG information

* Turn on time-shifting

* Wait for the phone to ring and pick up the phone

* Press the "Pause" button

* Talk on the phone for, say, 4 hours. The "phone part" is the critical thing here! ;-)

* Hover with the mouse over that controlbar area and, to you horror, notice the mismatch with the still image (from the paused timeshift) and the EPG information.

[i really did experience the issue by following the above steps; the time shifted programme was "Madagaskar" - and the controlbar EPG thingy eventually, after those four hours <cough, cough>, showed "Final Destination 3". There is a certain irony to that, but I'd rather be entertained by Madagaskar, the movie, only :->]

I fully appreciate that the EPG *window* (DVBViewer -> EPG Window) tells me that "Final Destination 3" is on (hey, from the point of perspective of the EPG it is!).

But the controlbar should mirror the behaviour of the miniEPG (OSD), which does not show any EPG information, but the timeshift thing.