Difference Between GE and Pro version

Zero7

One of the other thread I read that for HTPC use, GE version is recommended. I searched through the comparison chart but could not find out the advantages. Can someone please educate me. My ultimate goal is to use DVBViewer as HTPC application. TIA ;)

You have to purchase Pro to get GE.

But Griga is a modest guy, i think.

Of course Pro is the main application but you should compare them by yourself; it is not of my business.

Edited by ricabullah
You have to purchase Pro to get GE.

But Griga is a modest guy, i think.

Of course Pro is the main application but you should compare them by yourself; it is not of my business.

Thank you Ricabullah for your advice. I am already owner of DVBViewer Pro. I asked this question to get feedback from experienced users like you and not to re-invent the wheel. I know, individuals experiences differ, but I feel that helping each other will save time for all. May be some one who is a potential buyer of the software would feel comfortable buying the software, if more Griga's are in the forum ;)

I know, individuals experiences differ, but I feel that helping each other will save time for all.

I would just tell you why i prefer using GE:

First: EVR support of GE on Vista and non-problematic full screen with VMR9 on XP. So i can watch HDTVs on my LCD TV with hardware accelaration which means not only lowest CPU usage but perfect deinterlacing as well.

Second:Problematic OSD filter of Pro or whatever else which causes problematic screens with VMR9 or VMR7.

Best!

I would just tell you why i prefer using GE:

First: EVR support of GE on Vista and non-problematic full screen with VMR9 on XP. So i can watch HDTVs on my LCD TV with hardware accelaration which means not only lowest CPU usage but perfect deinterlacing as well.

Second:Problematic OSD filter of Pro or whatever else which causes problematic screens with VMR9 or VMR7.

Best!

Highly appreciate your kind reply Ricabullah. You encouraged me to spend more time on plying with GE. I have to find a way to keep my wife engaged away from my TV for more time now :)