Trail?

dezman2003

Where on earth do you download the trail version? TONS of links to buy the software but finding the trail is like a needle in a haystack of buyit links. Maybe I'm blind or maybe it doesn't exist but I have no interest in buying a program I can't even try first

Where on earth do you download the trail version? TONS of links to buy the software but finding the trail is like a needle in a haystack of buyit links. Maybe I'm blind or maybe it doesn't exist but I have no interest in buying a program I can't even try first

Sorry I found that there is no trail in the FAQ, oh well lots of alternatives.

If you search the best HTPC software that is current on the market, buy it.

DVBViewer is not expensive at all.

The price/performance is the best under all commercial DVB software.

Free software like mediaportal is also great but it's huge and starts extremely slooooow copared to DVBViewer.

I've tried all known DVB software to use as media PC in the living room.

Trials? DVBViewer works. If you have problems then it's usual driver or decoder related.

And if You have a problem, post the support.zip here on the forums together with a problem description and be a bit patient, so few days.

Where on earth do you download the trial version? TONS of links to buy the software but finding the trail is like a needle in a haystack of buy it links. Maybe I'm blind or maybe it doesn't exist but I have no interest in buying a program I can't even try first

You may try the Technisat edition for checking if your hardware works. If your hardware works, then you can go ahead and buy the PRO version. If you are looking for a DVB player it is excellent. On HTPC front I am still figuring it out how to use all teh functions with a remote. Remote works on most of the functions. But CAUTION: I am very new here and installed DVBViewer just couple of weeks ago. There are experts here, who will have different opinion.

...oh well lots of alternatives.

Well there are, but of the half-dozen or so alternative HTPC progs I've tried (and trialled), DVBViewer is by far the best. But it looks like you won't get to find that out.