Zoom bug?

ramonchin

I have last DVBViewer version. Everytime DVBViewer starts, Pan&Scan (under zoom option) goes to 43... The aspect ratio is "none".

How could i set 0 for pan&scan forever?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Also have problems with the zoom.

Every time i start DVBViewer v3.9 the zoom starts in "default" (no adjustment at all) and i need to press "aspect button" then DVBViewer change to my settings!

if i use the osd to check my settings i well see that it is "default" for 100ms sec, then it changes to my settings.

and yes i have set the zoom both for 4:3 and 16:9 but the problem remains.

/aTENEr

• 2 weeks later...

I too have the zoom bug. When I start DVBViewer and go to the zoom menu, all the sliders are in the center. But when I push the Recall #0 button a few times, so it comes back to the Recall #0, then it show the correct zoom settings that I have made. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but no change.

A similar bug is with the timers. I am able to create a recording timer, but if I close DVBViewer and the open DVBViewer, it has vanished from the timer menu.

Same thing with the favorite channels. If I try to delete the default favourite channels (Prosieben, SAT.1, kabel eins, DAS VIERTE, etc...), they will reappear in the channel menu, when I restart DVBViewer.

I too have the zoom bug. When I start DVBViewer and go to the zoom menu, all the sliders are in the center. But when I push the Recall #0 button a few times, so it comes back to the Recall #0, then it show the correct zoom settings that I have made. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but no change.

It's a known bug in 3.9 with some aspect ratios. AR "auto" is working correctly. It will be fixed in the next version.

A similar bug is with the timers. I am able to create a recording timer, but if I close DVBViewer and the open DVBViewer, it has vanished from the timer menu.

Same thing with the favorite channels. If I try to delete the default favourite channels (Prosieben, SAT.1, kabel eins, DAS VIERTE, etc...), they will reappear in the channel menu, when I restart DVBViewer.

It seems like DVBViewer has insufficient rights to write in it's configuration folder. You should check that.