Teletext and .TS files

harryharry

I have problems finding a good player for .ts files where I can both choose audiochannel and teletext. With TS player it is possible to show teletext and audiochannel but if I choose a teletext stream i only get stereo sound and not AC3 sound. So for this player I can not show teletext subtitles and use AC3 audio at the same time.

VLC player can do this however I would like to use a player where I can choose wich filters to use.

Any suggestion?

I also think it is stange that DVBViewer does not have full playback support for .ts files when the files is recorded with this program. Espessially since the TV shows in realtime work fine for both AC3 and teletext subtitles.

With TS player it is possible to show teletext and audiochannel but if I choose a teletext stream i only get stereo sound and not AC3 sound.

Select the AC3 stream and activate teletext by clicking the tool button at the right. Or directly use Ctrl + to search the subtitle page. Both methods leave the audio stream unchanged.