Playback problem with DTS 1500kbps

dancoh

Hello,

I use 3.9.0.0. I have problem playing .mkv files with DTS 1536kbps audio. This worked a week ago. But now it freezes. It does not play. Just stands still. Everything else works fine. Playing the .mkv file with another player like mediaplayer classic works fine. I have not installed anything new or changed anything.

I have reinstalled my htpc but it doesn't help. I am a bit confused. I use ac3filter as codec. Because it's the only codec that can play back DTS 1500kbps without sound jitter.

Could it be that there is another codec interfering and DVBViewer don't know which codec to choose?

support.zip

you can have a look at view->filters to see what filters are used. For everything except MPEG2 and TS Playback / Live-TV DVBViewer let's the directshow system select the filters... so it's very likely that some other filter is used instead of the AC3Filter and causes troubles. You should use the radlight filter manager to edit the merrits, so that AC3Filter has the highest one.

you can have a look at view->filters to see what filters are used. For everything except MPEG2 and TS Playback / Live-TV DVBViewer let's the directshow system select the filters... so it's very likely that some other filter is used instead of the AC3Filter and causes troubles. You should use the radlight filter manager to edit the merrits, so that AC3Filter has the highest one.

Already done that. I have disabled and removed all other DTS codecs. AC3filter is the one it choses.