Trans Edit not working

Gae41

Trans edit 2.5 has always worked fine for me but since I updated my Graphics Card it won't even scan the Astra or Eurobird Transponders. Any ideas why not? As far as I know I haven't changed the settings. One minute it was working fine and the next it wasn't. The only thing I have done is re-installed my Twinhan Software because I need the drivers for the DVB-S card to function. I did try to do a scan of the transponders at one point but that was after Trans Edit stopped working. :bye:

Gae

Edited by Gae41
Pleas install the current Version from DVBViewer 3.9.0.0 and Transedit 3.1.2.

If this did not help pleas post your support.zip

Thank you. Transedit 3.1.2 is working fine now with my current version of DVBViewer. I didn't install DVBViewer 3.9.0.0 because when I tried it recently, the record button would work once and then would disable itself. Is this a known bug that has now been resolved?

Gae41

Yes there is a bug with (Options>Recorder->)Split Files After it it is enabled recordings are not possible.

Disable this Option or if you relay need it you have to edit the setup.xml in the (About>)Configuration folder.

In <section name="General">

remove all other signs than Numbers in <entry name="SplitSize">03500</entry>.

In the next Version it will be solved.

Yes there is a bug with (Options>Recorder->)Split Files After it it is enabled recordings are not possible.

Disable this Option or if you relay need it you have to edit the setup.xml in the (About>)Configuration folder.

In <section name="General">

remove all other signs than Numbers in <entry name="SplitSize">03500</entry>.

In the next Version it will be solved.

Thank You. I'm happy with my current version and will wait until the next one.

Great software by the way!

Gae