TT-3200 and DISEQC 1.2/VISTA

Curlo

Hello!

I have problem with latest version of DVBViewer and S2-3200 card with vista. I can turn my moteck diseqc 1.2 motor using USALS goto angular

using this combination:

Vista

3.9 DVBViewer Pro

Technotrend BDA 4.4.10.18 drivers

BUT Not working with this:

Vista

3.9 DVBViewer Pro

Technotrend BDA 5.0.0.2/5.0.0.6 drivers

Technotrend has changed something in drivers so are you supporting USALS/diseqc1.2 commands in latest technotrend drivers?

Reason why I would like to use latest drivers is DVBViewer signal meter which shows always 100% with 4.4.10.18 and VISTA.

5.0.0.6 drivers show signal level right but don't work with diseqc 1.2. Signal level is quite important setting up motor antenna system.

Or Am i doing something wrong here.

Why don't you ask these questions to this address?

here it is

Because they know, that there have been changes in the interface, but DVBV implemented all modifications except the ones for DiseqC.

All the TT users with motors waiting for this repair.

dvbcharly

Because they know, that there have been changes in the interface, but DVBV implemented all modifications except the ones for DiseqC.

All the TT users with motors waiting for this repair.

dvbcharly

Exactly! This is the reason why I ask here, because the way I have understood there is nothing wrong with the drivers only problem is diseqc support from DVBViewer (for 5.x drivers), or is it that it's impossible with 5.x to implement diseqc support.

Not yet proven. Just an assumption. May also be a driver bug.