Diseqc settings?

daniel96

Dear Sir or Madam

I bought a diseqc switch. The diseqc switch has 2 inputs and one output. I would like to watch Astra 19 on the first input and Eurobird 28.2 on the second input. How should I set up DVBViewer?

Regards,

Daniel

post-39378-1194089783_thumb.jpg

..most likely A/A corresponds to the 1st input and B/A to the 2nd.

Okay, I did that, but it doesn't work well. I can watch Astra 19. If I switch over to Eurobird I can't see any picture. I switched off the computer and switched it on. Then I started DVBViewer again and I could watch BBC on Astra/Eurobird 28.2. After switching over to Astra 19 and back to Astra/Eurobird 28.2 I always have no picture. What is wrong?

Regards,

Daniel

Edited by daniel96
dunno, just play with the diseqc settings..

I tried all settings, my attempts were without success. Maybe it is a bug. Have anybody an idea?

Regard,

Daniel

Edited by daniel96
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello ,

even me i have Diseqc with 4 inputs & one output with 3LNBs 1-arabsat 2-Nillesat 3-Hotbird arabsat and Nillesat are working fine both of them but Hotbird not working. and they all r working fine in the same time in the Pinnacle PCTV.

any help?

What is the Diseqc level of your switch, maybe it is 1.1 or 2.0, try an switch Diseqc 1.0 it work well for 2 or 4 input.

You can also try to set retune after missing stream after 1 or 2 seconde.

I am using one for Hotbird, Astra 19.2, Astra 23.5 and Astra 28.2 without problem using DVBViewer and my TF6000pvr, but it doesnt work using ProgDVB. Port 1 is assigned to A/A, 2 to A/B, 3 to B/A and 4 to B/B.