big problem with DVBServer

dorijan

OK, here is what I want to do, but cannot:

On same computer, I need to have DVBServer started, and 2 DVBViewer started connected as clients to that DVBServer. When I try to do this, I start one, and that one works ok, but if I start another instance of DVBViewer (installed in separate folder) I got error No hardware available!

If I turn off the first one, second one works ok! So it is definitly problem with DVBServer...

Please Please fix this, I really need this (maybe insane to someone) feature :)

thank you in advance...

no. You should "redetect" the unicast device... problem is this:

the two running dvbviewers communicate on how they use the available hardware. Both see the same unicast device, so the first one says: "Don't use it! I use it!". I don't remember how it was done, but this was fixed and with a new detection of the unicast device it should be a different one. So the second DVBViewer will have "another hardware" than the first one and both will work. :)

no. You should "redetect" the unicast device... problem is this:

the two running dvbviewers communicate on how they use the available hardware. Both see the same unicast device, so the first one says: "Don't use it! I use it!". I don't remember how it was done, but this was fixed and with a new detection of the unicast device it should be a different one. So the second DVBViewer will have "another hardware" than the first one and both will work. :)

weeee :mad: it is working :mad: