Nvidia AV decoder-no sound, CyberLink PDVD Ultra-bad sound for mono

Accuphazee

Greetings!

At use CyberLink PDVD Ultra 7.3.3319f.0 there is a problem with a sound conclusion on mono channels (1/0) - the big speed of a sound (x2). On channels of a stereo (2/0)and ÀÑ3 (5.1) there are no problems.

At use NVidia AV decoder (1.02-223) - in general there is no sound.

Both the decoders are established standardly and normally registered.

How to solve these problems, without installation AC3 Filtr.

DVBViewer 3.9

ForceWare 163.75

TT S2-3200 (bda 5.0.0.6), ASUS P5WDG2-WS (975X express), ASUS GeForce 7900GTX, Win XP pro eng(SP2)

P.S. With other programs at use NVidia A/V decoder - there are no problems (DVBDReam 1.4d).

CyberLink Ultra with DVBDream 1.4d - same problem on mono channels.

support.zip

there is a problem with a sound conclusion on mono channels (1/0) - the big speed of a sound (x2)

Tick Options -> DirectX -> Audio Format detection. That should fix it. It will delay channel switching a bit, however.

A few MPEG audio decoders are not clever enough to detect mono streams by themselves and need some help from the application. I'd prefer an audio decoder that is not so stupid (e.g. AC3 filter).

The NVidia audio decoder is known to be buggy. It is not suitable for the sophisticated DVBViewer Pro filter handling.

Hello Griga!

I always in an explicit form specify what AV decoders to use to your program is does not solve the specified problems. Yes, with AC3 Filter - certainly there are no these problems ( http://ac3filter.net/ ). As I have understood you, its installation in the given situation is necessary for the decision of all problems and without it not to manage. It was not pleasant to easier me, that AC3 Filtr has established for itself very high merit. Thanks.

Edited by Accuphazee