Major problem with user/pass-checks

henriy

Hello

I bought DVBViewer pro and installed the newest version. The program always asks for my userdetails when it starts. After about 10 minutes of viewing it asks for my username and password again! And after I give my username and password DVBViewer shuts down! Everything else seems to work like it should. Please help I have no idea what to do.

support.zip

Hello

I bought DVBViewer pro and installed the newest version. The program always asks for my userdetails when it starts. After about 10 minutes of viewing it asks for my username and password again! And after I give my username and password DVBViewer shuts down! Everything else seems to work like it should. Please help I have no idea what to do.

Hi, i've got the same problem with Vista Home premium. Please help us!

I did something like this myself one time. It took me nearly one hour debugging and searching for a bug till i noticed a "." before the "@" in the username which I did miss everytime I looked at it... :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

hello

I have the same problem with DVBViewer who ask me about my id and password.

I'm under windows xp pro, and i have check the registry but my account have already all rights, i have used the FilterManager.exe to registre the filters etc...

thanks for your help

marc

support.zip