HD DVD & Blue-Ray support

digidigi

Hello,

Firtst i want to say thanks to all Developers for a fantastic Multimedia solution!

DVBViewer is now our main HTPC software, we use it for all TV,Radio,Movie and dvd viewing in our living room with great sucsess.

My goal was to get "everything" in one "HD-box" with one "remote", and finaly I did.

I did test alot of dvb software with various sucess, but me and important enugh my wife soon agree that DVBViewer pro is in a class by it self, it's stable easy to use and has all the features like Subtitles (dvb and Teletext).

We use DVBViewer 100% in OSD Mode and controll it with Hauppauge's 45 Btn remote.

Right now I can watch HD Sat, HD Cable, HD Terestial (When avalible), HD DVD, Blu-Ray with exelent results and crisp picture on my 42" Plasma TV.

The only thing I'm missing is HD DVD and Blu-Ray support in DVBViewer, this is ofcource not a big issue, but it would be nice to be able to run it all from DVBViewer in the future.

Right now here is my HW spec. for a 99% Silent but cold PC:

Case: Silverstone SST-LC03 HTPC, Aluminium m/VFD Display

Power: Thermaltake Purepower Fanless 350W Power

Core-Duo E6750 2.66 Ghz

2 GB Memory

320 GB HD (SATA)

ATI 2600 HD Pro

1x Terratec 1200 DVB-C (Digital Cable)

1x Terratec 1200 DVB-S (Digital Sat)

1x Hauppauge HVR 4000 (Digital S/S2 & Digital Terestial)

1x HD DVD: Toshiba SD-H802A (IDE)

1x Blu-Ray & DVD Recorder: Pioneer BD-ROM BDC-202 (SATA)

Software:

WinXP Pro (SP2)

PowerDVD Ultra 7.4

[removed]

Div. Codec's

DVBViewer

post-39154-1195552393_thumb.jpg